sabato 9 febbraio 2013

Carnevale di Venezia - Venice Carnival



PHOTO © JANE MINTER
"VENICE CARNIVAL" 
 CARNEVALE DI VENEZIA 
SAN MARCO  VENICE ITALY

As this weekend is the last weekend of Carnival here in Italy I thought it would be nice for a change to share one of my  reference photos for you to use . I hope  the Venetian masks might inspire a few fellow bloggers / readers to paint .I look forward to seeing your interpretations  . If you do decide to use my reference photo please link back to my blog . 
BUON CARNEVALE ! 




9 commenti:

Rita Vaselli ha detto...

Colors of great charm make ready to paint in your pictures of Venetian masks! Thank you,Jane, for the inspiration and if I try ... you're the first to know on facebook and blogger!
I wish you beautiful days of this carnival, unique in the world,
  as unique is Venice!

JANE MINTER ha detto...

cara rita buon carnevale ...spero che tu abbia tempo di dipingere !

Concetta Flore ha detto...

Hi Jane, I've awarded you with the Liebster blog award- if you like it you can pass it on to other 5 favourite blogs of yours. No money nor medals, just a handshake really! The rules are on the web or on my last post.
Cheers!

Sadami ha detto...

Hi, Jane,
Oh, photos are so cool!
Cheers, Sadami

Pat ha detto...

Lovely photo and generous gesture xx

Lydie ha detto...

Beautiful shot.
Thanks for sharing and, may be I have a go ... Have a nice day Jane.

Jane ha detto...

The masks are fabulous , I'm curious to see who will come up with something :-)

Sergio DS ha detto...

Qué maravilla, me encantaría poder vivir un carnaval en Venecia.

JANE MINTER ha detto...

cara concetta grazie mille ...thankyou so much for awarding my blog and your kind words .

hi sadami ...took this one a few years ago now when we took our daughters

hi pat well done on finishing your book ..thought someone might enjoy painting it .

hi lydie i hope you do have a go !

hi jane so am i ... ciao j

it's a great event sergio .