domenica 11 gennaio 2015

WASH A WEEK CHALLENGE - WASHING MACHINE

“It takes one hundred washes just to begin the journey” - Maggie Latham

I am sure many people will remember Maggie Latham's ONE HUNDRED WASHES CHALLENGE blog from  Oct 2010 to Oct 2011 with artists Maggie Latham , Olivia Quintin , Christy Lemp  , Suzanne Lindfield , Theresa Evans , Vandy Massey and Jane Minter.

A new  WASH A WEEK CHALLENGE blog "washing machine" http://washaweekchallenge.blogspot.it/
has been started by Olivia Quintin with Vandy Massey
 you can read about  the new challenge and artists here  http://washaweekchallenge.blogspot.it/p/about-blog-and-about-us.html

  I am happy to have been invited to join this new watercolour wash challenge. The participating artists Olivia Quintin ,  Christy Lemp , Vandy Massey , Lori Bentley , Lorraine BrownIsabella Kramer and Jane Minter will post a watercolour wash each week throughout the year . In addition each month there will be a open monthly challenge for everyone to join in with ....here is the link to JANUARY,S CHALLENGE - "washes with sponges " ... we hope you join us .

http://washaweekchallenge.blogspot.it/p/blog-page.html



On a personal note I wish my fellow bloggers and readers a very creative and  Happy New Year .

.

8 commenti:

Diana ha detto...

I know I would learn a ton but I don't know about committing to so many. I'll do some. Love your work Jane, Love,Diana

JANE MINTER ha detto...

Hi DIana that's great :) ... really look forward to you joining in with some off the monthly challenges. X

Maggie Latham ha detto...

Happy New Year to you to Jane. I like the new washes blog.

JANE MINTER ha detto...

Hi there Maggie...Happy New Year to you too... I would have loved for you to have joined us with the new challenge Maggie ... Great to see your input .

Cynthia Schelzig ha detto...

oh thanks so much for the info about this new blog....what fun. I am looking for my sponges:) which should be interesting and also a challenge as I am not that fond of using them so we shall see how it all turns out. Happy New Year to you!

John (JWJarts) ha detto...

I'm currently enjoying working with my pencils and don't seem to be getting to my watercolours, however, I will follow this with interest ready for when I pick up my brushes again. ;-)

JANE MINTER ha detto...

hi cynnie ...you are welcome ...looking forward to seeing your results!


hi john glad you are drawing lots ...hope you join in if a challenge appeals to you .

cathyswatercolors ha detto...

Happy New Year! Let the paintings begin-can't wait!