domenica 16 maggio 2010

five


" five"


susan liles tagged me on her blog to answer the 5 questions about ourselves ...so here's my rather short  edited version :)  

what were you doing five years ago?

living in Italy with my family ..we still are
full time mum of two beautiful girls .. they are 5 and 11 now :)
partner with my husband of an architectural and engineering company


where would you like to be five years from now ?

 painting !


what would you do if you were a billionare ?

.....let you know if it ever happens

my favorite snacks

"bruschette" 


things on my list to do today 

 enjoy my family , go to an art exhibition .


an artist and friend  i'd like to tag is  Kaye Parementer to answer the same questions  ..hope you find time Kaye
     
thanks susan for asking  ...hope you've had  a good w-e everyone

2 commenti:

Crystal Cook ha detto...

How fun Jane! I loved reading this :)

JANE MINTER ha detto...

cyrstal :) !