giovedì 26 aprile 2012

iPad sketch - #2


© JANE MINTER
"water bottle"
iPad sketch #2 
 finger paint sketch app 
shading tools sketchy + chrome
sketching from life 

posting another quick iPad sketch .... when i was sketching this I just assumed I could continue scrolling down the page to finish the sketch  and that the paper size was larger than the screen size ..wrong !  ... the pro version might be different . There is no erase tool in the free version but you can adjust the colour to erase . I like  the shading tools of the app  here I used sketchy and chrome.

4 commenti:

Linda Roth ha detto...

You know I like this iPad sketch. It's very interesting to see how each of us try out the sketch pad apps.

JANE MINTER ha detto...

it is interesting to see and will be interesting to see how everyone develops in time....glad you like this one linda thanks .... have seen a few interesting apps for watercolours .

Jala Pfaff ha detto...

Wow, that's cool. It reminds me of an x-ray image.

Love your carrots too.

JANE MINTER ha detto...

with the chrome hatch it could almost be 3D model ....thanks so much for your comments jala .